In our psychiatry outpatient clinic, following mental disorders are treated with a holistic approach using various treatment methods, including but not limited to individual psychotherapy, couple therapy, sex therapy and pharmacotherapy (medication therapy). Also, psycho-technical assessment report, health report for any notary procedures, and outpatient healthcare services for the children and adolescent patients are available in the psychiatry outpatient clinic.
- Anxiety Disorders
- Panic disorder
- Obsessive – compulsive disorders
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Orientation disorders
- Bipolar Disorder (Manic-Depressive Disorder)
- Psychotic Disorders (Schizophrenia, Paranoid disorders)
- Conversion disorders
- Attention deficit and hyperactivity
- Personality Disorders
- Addictions (alcohol, tobacco, internet, illicit substance)
- Tic Disorders
- Eating Disorders (Anorexia Nervosa, Bulimia Nervosa)
- Sleep and Alertness Disorders
- Psychosomatic Diseases
- Communication and Relationship Problems
- Sexual Dysfunctions
Even when the above mentioned clinical conditions do not exist, quick and healthy solutions will be created, when a person who faces problems related with him/her, his/her children, spouse, friends and the work sees a psychotherapist for therapy or counseling service.
The problems that were not solved in time due to late presentations, and untreated psychopathologies can create consequences that are hard to recover, and thus, their treatments can be longer, more difficult and costly.